Our business valuation service performs an independent study determining a value of a business as of a certain date.
Our valuations are performed in compliance with the Standards set forth by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
Some Reasons for a Business Valuation:
• the sale or purchase of a business
• changing from c to s corp
• looking for an exit strategy
• retirement planning
• risk asessment
• life insurance
• buy/sell agreements & partnership agreements
• shareholder disputes & litigation
• employee stock option plan (ESOPs)
• pre-nuptial agreements
• divorce proceedings
• gift and estate taxes